Save takes forever on conventional ops (SOLVED)

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by GrizzlyBear83

I'm having real trouble saving locally on a conventional operation, it takes forever or not at all, but my insurgencies save within seconds and I'm in debrief under 30 sec. Using RHS and same nodded factions and other mods. My conventional operation on Altis is just... Broken that way. I even did a test with vanilla factions and just modules but same TAORs and nothing happens.

It's actually my first conventional op.

Edit: nevermind, I found the culprit. It was VCOMAI script I had embedded with the mission.

2. Highly recommend navigating to the VCOM Github and pulling the updated files, which fix the memory leak issue.

For the past week or so I have had the updated VCOM files scripted into my mission, and the saving has gone back to pre-VCOM levels.

3. Ok, I'll try that. Thanks.

4. @GrizzlyBear83 If you don't mind me asking, were you able to get your saves to work properly? I use vCOM via Steam Workshop, can you let me know how you implemented the updates to vCOM to your mission?

5. I thought it was a bit confusing at the VCOM github so I abandonded my efforts and now I just run vanilla AI until a new update shows up. Sorry that I could not be of better help.

6. No worries, I just switched over to using Insurgency missions for now. Thanks anyways

or Sign Up to reply!