Enemy AI helicopter use

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by V_Vulpes

Will do, thanks.

EDIT:
    Opened a ticket. I could trace the bug to a recurring Error that is produced shortly after the mission starts. I included a screenshot in the ticket.

3. OMG a proper ticket with screenshots!!

BTW I could not see your screens they were too low-res to read... can you re-upload higher-res versions or perhaps include the RPT file from your test session?

4. @V_Vulpes

5. A rpt from that vanilla session is pretty important too if you can include one. Though on my phone at least, the screenshot quality is fine.

6. Sorry apparently my browser is only showing low-res versions of the images.. Heroes confirmed they look OK on his end.

7. This ticket really should be ALiVE and CBA only stuff (rpt file, screenshots, etc). Especially if it’s reproducuble in a vanilla environment, as stated in the ticket.

8. Edited 5 years ago by V_Vulpes

Sry guys. I will reconstruct the failure in a vanilla environment and edit my ticket accordingly. Please bear with me for I am not really a veteran scripter/editor and still need much to learn. But I will upload it for sure.

EDIT: Alright, reworked ticket is up. I also could expand my observations by a bit. Hope that helps.

9. Edited 5 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@V_Vulpes Thanks! Hey, I don’t mean to be a bother, but can you post the vanilla mission in the ticket as well please? I know some people are using MACC successfully so it would help if Tupolov could see your exact setup.

Your “steps to reproduce” section doesn’t say how to set the mission up, and still list a bunch of mods.

10. Edited 5 years ago by V_Vulpes

Of course. gimme a sec.

EDIT: Done. And don't worry. Maybe it is just me that screwed up big time. And providing everything i can is the least i could possibly do.

or Sign Up to reply!