Simple Artillery support module question

1. 5 years ago

I have a really simple question regarding the Artillery Support Module: Will it break the module or cause problems with Alive if I were to use as support Artillery, units that are from a different faction than the player's and bluefor Opcom?

Asking this, cause I'm using custom Orbat faction and completely forgot to add artillery unit to it for use with the combat support module.

2. Edited 5 years ago by marceldev89

If they are from the same side or a friendly side then I guess it might work.

3. I often use vanilla artillery/MLRS for artillery support and it's as reliable as normal (ie don't count on it in an emergency :P )

4. Alright, well that's good to know, didn't feel like going through Orbat again to add those artillery units.

@JD_Wang I often use vanilla artillery/MLRS for artillery support and it's as reliable as normal (ie don't count on it in an emergency :P )

Hehe, I get what you mean, the delay between calling the strike and when the shells hit the ground can make a difference between life and death. Also reminds me of that quote: "Air strikes always overshoot the target, artillery always fall short".
    Anyway, thanks for the replies!

or Sign Up to reply!