Faces of War Henderson Field Index

1. 5 years ago

http://www.filedropper.com/guadindex

Eat your heart out.

2. Edited 5 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

How did you index FoW maps? They’re obfuscated when I checked a few weeks ago.

Hey, I will gladly try to have someone submit this for inclusion in a future ALIVE release, provided you’ve tested it (don’t think any of us use this mod much) and if possible, can you use Dropbox instead? That site sketches me out lol.

@Burdy323

3. Cool... how do we install this?

4. Put the x folder in your mission’s root folder.

5. This is great, but with the civ placement modules it seem civ's still aren't spawning. Are you seeing this issue?

6. @HeroesandvillainsOS How did you index FoW maps? They’re obfuscated when I checked a few weeks ago.

Hey, I will gladly try to have someone submit this for inclusion in a future ALIVE release, provided you’ve tested it (don’t think any of us use this mod much) and if possible, can you use Dropbox instead? That site sketches me out lol.

@Burdy323

Super late reply, but the devs granted me access to the map files.

@pappagoat This is great, but with the civ placement modules it seem civ's still aren't spawning. Are you seeing this issue?

I believe this to be an ALIVE issue, as I have this same issue on other custom maps (Prei Khmaoch Luong comes to mind)

7. @Burdy323 Super late reply, but the devs granted me access to the map files.

I believe this to be an ALIVE issue, as I have this same issue on other custom maps (Prei Khmaoch Luong comes to mind)

Same also on Prei Khmaoch Luong. Could it be that the map has updated and needs to be re-indexed?

8. Edited 5 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I don’t think so. Our index was done after the last map update (index Jan 2018, last map update Dec 2017) so it should be ok. What’s exactly the issue? Can you demonstrate with some screenshots maybe? @pappagoat

9. Edited 5 years ago by DrDetroit

Prei and Da Krong spawn civs without any issues...I have 2 Unsung Alive campaigns on those maps and they both work very well...civillian placement, civ, mil and custom military placement modules work with these maps just fine.

Keep in mind that Da Krong pretty much spawns civs in the big village in the middle, eastern part of the map...not much elsewhere. Prei spawns civs at most of the villages.

I have these campaigns tweaked and balanced, finally to my liking. So might release them...we' ll see.

Also, love Alive and the Tanoa map. There is a little bit of everything on that map. Alive runs silky smooth on Tanoa, for me, and it just works. Some unenterable buildings don't bother me.

Good day,
    DrDetroit

or Sign Up to reply!