Virtual entity not given orders

1. 4 years ago

I have run into a recent issue. TACOM does not appear to give an order to a virtual entity when attacking an objective. It appears OPCOM is aware of the entity.

For example :

20:41:09 OPCOM orders TACOM to attack target OPCOM_207777220_objective_0
    20:41:10 TACOM message received: attacking OPCOM_207777220_objective_0! Details: ["IND_F-entity_0","IND_F-entity_9","IND_F-entity_6","IND_F-entity_7"]!

But IND_F-entity_0 in this case is not given a waypoint.

I am able to replicate this multiple times, it is not only entity_0 but can be any of the entities that are assigned by OPCOM.

It ends up with 3 of the 4 entities which are assigned waypoints waiting indefinitely for the last group. Sometimes 2 of the entities out of the 4.

I am running only ALiVE and CBA.

Here is the rpt : rpt_file

Thanks in advance

2. @marceldev89 or @SpyderBlack723 any thoughts on this?

3. Are those entity’s spawned in by you or are they randomly spawned from ether a civ placement module or a military placement module?

4. I have used editor placed units and those placed by a military placement module.

Those placed by the military placement module display the behavior I have previously explained.

Those placed in the editor do not react to orders at all.

5. If you can create a mission with just ALiVE and CBA that reproduces the issue quite clearly then I'll take a look and use that mission as a test case. :)

6. Here's the link:

AliveTest.zip file

The mission is as simple as can be and is still having this issue. Thanks for your time.

7. Cool, I'll see if I can find some time this weekend. :)

or Sign Up to reply!