Cant spawn correct faction

1. 8 years ago

Wonder if anyone has been getting this. Just tried to create a mission on isle duala and while the Molatian army spawns fine with MOL_army. If I try to get the Afrenian army to spawn using AFR_army it gives me a warning.

There are are no groups for OPCOM faction(s) ["AFR_army"]! Please check if you chose the correct faction, and that the faction has groups defined in the ArmA 3 default categories infantry, motorized, mechanized, armored, air, sea!

It will then spawn CSAT units instead.

This has happened before when I have been mission creating with RHS
    US Army (Desert): rhs_faction_usarmy_d Same result
    US Army (Woodland): rhs_faction_usarmy_wd Works fine.

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Make sure there are no spaces before or after the entered name. If you still can't get it I'll download and check tonight to make sure it hasn't changed.

3. No spaces but using a different faction now and it's working.

4. Anyone having issues getting civs to spawn on isle Duala even the vanilla Civ_F civilians.

5. What's the issue? No spawning? Just a few odd civs spread out over the map?

6. Tested with vanilla civs and a few spawned along with vehicle. Changed to massi African civilians and nothing spawned.

Have now tried vanilla civ leights opfor African civilians massi African civs with no luck. Have deleted and replaced both modules and tried with Taor and without.

7. Does it output any error message on mission startup?

8. Not a thing. Only error I was getting was alive not recognising the blufor faction.

9. Most likely an issue with the units themselves if vanilla CIV_F is working

10. @Watchman Anyone having issues getting civs to spawn on isle Duala even the vanilla Civ_F civilians.

I have no issues with using CIV_F or the African civs from CAF Aggressors on Duala. They do tend to spawn in very small numbers, though, even when I have the number at 50 and a high chance of spawning.

or Sign Up to reply!