[Solved] Alive Persistence mission fail to save & mission not seen in War Room

1. 8 years ago

Hi Alive Dev

We have been hosting mission based upon your mission for more then a year now. The new update is really great. However just yesterday I notice our server couldn't save persistence. Whenever I try to save the mission it show below log. I also notice last time we could see our server in war room & Alive server monitoring is on the 11-14/10. I believe something happen after we update Alive to latest version. For information we didn't change anything to our before and after the alive update. I hope you guys could help. Sorry if this issue posted earlier

-image-

2. Please post your rpt and aliveplugin logs.

3. Tupolov

26 Oct 2015 Administrator

Did you download the latest plugin? Please ensure you download the plugin from the War Room Server Setting page

4. Hi Alive Dev

below are the download link for the rpt & alive.log.

arma3server.rpt
    link text

alive.log
    link text

Hi Tuplov

Did you mean @AliveServer? If it is, I already update the @AliveServer in our server.

Best Regards

Azrin Kasman

5. Tupolov

26 Oct 2015 Administrator

There should not be an alive.log file anymore.

You should have only 2 files in @ALiVEServer (ALiVEPlugin.DLL and ALiVEPlugIn.so ) along with any aliveplugin-DATESTAMP.log files.

Delete @ALiVEServer and download the new folder from ALiVE War Room. Thanks

6. Edited 8 years ago by azrink

Hi Alive Dev

We manage to fix partly the problem above. The server provider that host our server, did not give us permission to upload "dll" and "so" file. Previously we taught we uploaded the new plugin when we update Alive in the server. but did not. instead we stuck with old plugins without we knowing it. We contacted the server host provider and they update the folder for us.

Now we can see our mission load up in war room, we can now see our group stat updating and monitor the server performance

However :P

We encounter new problem that scratching our head :P

Whenever we press "Server Exit & Save " button to save the mission, The save console did come on however after few minutes the server disconnect me from the server and when loading back the mission, the persistence saving fail to load. I believe the save function fail in our server.

Best Regards

Azrin Kasman

7. Does this happen every time? If so can you post your server RPT file as well as the aliveplugin-DATESTAMP.log file found in @aliveserver?

8. Edited 8 years ago by azrink

Hi guys

Are these the file that you requested?

Aliveplugin DATESTAMP.txt
    (if you mean "Dot Log", we couldn't see it as the server operator might make the file invisible to us)
    link text

Server RPT
    link text

For your Information

We did test few hours ago with different scenarios on 2 different mission and map today. We did test on Altis & Chernarus.summer map. We load and test the mission in 2 different scenario

Scenario

1. Stay at base for few minutes then "Save & Exit"
    2. Move to Objective, let Ai Spawn and then went back to the base and "Save & Exit"

Findings

Scenario 1: We manage to save and exit and load up the mission again and persistence saving load up successfully

Scenario 2: The server red chain after we press the "Save & Exit" and kick us off the server after few seconds (Appx 60sec to 90sec). Persistence fail to load up upon restarting the mission

Test result for both scenario gives same result on Both Mission and maps

We can see both scenario in the war room, Group statistic updated and server performance monitoring is available.

Hope this information helps

Best regards

Azrin Kasman

9. Tupolov

29 Oct 2015 Administrator

We need the exact server log and time for that 2nd scenario please.

10. Hi Alive Dev

Below are the files that you have request and others files that might be useful for your investigation. Attached file are

1. mission file
    2. aliveplugin log file
    3. arma3server log file that relate to no. 2
    4. server console log file

link text

Best Regards

Azrin Kasman

11. Tupolov

30 Oct 2015 Administrator

There is something very wrong with this mission. Not sure why but the RPT is getting spammed with

14:43:44 "param" <BIS_fnc_listPlayers> #2: Input value is 'nil' or undefined. Default value any is used instead.

Are you running a perf version of Arma 3? Or is this the public stable version?

Also you need to update all your ALiVE modules in your mission to eliminate other errors.

I noticed you are using ZBE_Cache, that may not be compatible with ALiVE.

Looks like the plugin crashes when trying to save Profiles.

Can you eliminate ZBE_Cache, replace the editor modules with the latest, ensure you are running the latest version of ALiVE, download the latest plugin from the War Room server settings page and rerun the test?

12. Edited 8 years ago by azrink

Hi AliVE Dev

I wish to thank you guys. I follow your advise and have clean install @Alive & @Aliveserver, server side. Everything is good now. Save function works again and the server not crashing anymore.

As for ZBE_Cache. We been using it with AliVE for nearly a year. Glad to report both mod works well together.

Best Regards

Azrin Kasman

13. Tupolov

2 Nov 2015 Administrator

Good to hear!

or Sign Up to reply!