Server not saving progress of mission

1. 8 years ago

I have tried to get the server to save the mission progress for when we need to restart the server since sometimes it gets laggy as it is hosted on a dedicated box with a Wasteland server too. I use the Server Save and Exit option but it never seems to work. And when the server starts again, the mission starts over. Very frustrating for Insurgency.

2. A few things:

• make sure you have the data module placed and persistence enabled in all modules
    • I assume you are registered on the War Room and have followed the server setup instructions there?
    • please post your server's RPT file as well as the alive.log file found in the @aliveserver folder
  3. will do

4. Edited 8 years ago by KRDucky

nvrmind got it

5. https://gist.github.com/KRDucky/d7929c47090292eb2676

6. Tupolov

5 Nov 2015 Administrator

Thanks for the plugin log. All looks normal. Can you provide your RPT file as well?

Thanks!

7. Server RPT

8. Tupolov

5 Nov 2015 Administrator

Looks like the data system init'd ok. Do you have a server RPT where you try to save, i don't see a save being initiated by an admin?

When you save the Server Save and Exit doesn't work? Do you see the tablet come up to report on save progress?

9. I see the tablet come up but it never goes past Saving Data.

10. Tupolov

6 Nov 2015 Administrator

Are you using HC?

11. no. I tried to use HC but the server would spam READ FROM BANK

12. Tupolov

6 Nov 2015 Administrator

To rule out mission/mod can you try just cba/alive and a stock alive mission?

13. What does the first line in the plugin-log say ? I'd like to know the complete version number.

or Sign Up to reply!