SOLVED Problem with ALiVE_fnc

1. 8 years ago

Hi All,

Testing a mission on my server I see who is being filled with reports like this:

2015/11/10,  0:10:13 "param" <ALiVE_fnc_profileSimulator> #2: Input value is 'nil' or undefined. Default value any is used instead.
    2015/11/10,  0:10:13 "param" <ALiVE_fnc_profileSimulator> #2: Input value is 'nil' or undefined. Default value any is used instead.
    2015/11/10,  0:10:13 "param" <ALiVE_fnc_arrayBlockHandler> #2: Input value is 'nil' or undefined. Default value any is used instead.
    2015/11/10,  0:10:13 "param" <ALiVE_fnc_arrayBlockHandler> #2: Input value is 'nil' or undefined. Default value any is used instead.
    2015/11/10,  0:10:13 "param" <ALiVE_fnc_profileHandler> #2: Input value is 'nil' or undefined. Default value any is used instead.
    2015/11/10,  0:10:13 "param" <ALiVE_fnc_profileHandler> #2: Input value is 'nil' or undefined. Default value any is used instead.

Anyone know what it means? and how to fix it?

I have full RPT here

Greets and thanks.

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Replace all of the modules (keep the same settings) to ensure everything is fresh.

3. Edited 8 years ago by M4RT14L

I have replaced all modules and cleaned mission.sqm but error remains,

maybe I have to give a value or name to these modules?

I have last ALiVE version and last @aliveserver plugin.

Greets and thanks.

4. Edited 8 years ago by SavageCDN

Can you post the full RPT from your latest test? You shouldn't need to name any modules in the editor.

5. Ok many thanks,

RPT

6. someone has the same problem? Or is there any idea that causes this error?

Greets and thanks.

7. I am having the same problem.

8. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

If you try this mission, do you get the same errors?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/snq9dccgscycexg/Operation%2520Landlord%2520%257c%2520ALiVE%2520.Altis.pbo?dl=0

9. No rpt spamming with Operation Landlord, I tried also with some other of your missions and does not give any error,

then that's what we're doing wrong?

Maybe is a problem caused by another addon?

Greets and thanks.

10. Could be..

• Another addon
    • A script inside the mission
    • Outdated modules (I believe you already checked this one)
  11. I have already an idea of what causes the problem,

I will check and comment here, thanks for your help.

12. I have tried the following,

Remove addons, TFAR, RHS, Leights Opfor pack, RPT spamming persists.

Remove all scripts, same as above.

We have last version for @ALiVE and last @aliveserver plugin, and all ALiVE Modules are updated, mission.sqm cleaned serveral times etc...

I do not get fix this problem, and I've run out of settings.

Greets.

13. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Hey Martial, sorry to here that your problem is ongoing. My final recommendation would be to try and start completely fresh. If you do this, remember to make a backup of the mission first

Start a brand new, blank mission on the same map. I would also maybe use a slightly modified mission/pbo name as well. From here, either replace all of your modules or merge then in from your first mission. Then work on importing your scripts and other modules on by one until your mission is rebuilt. It would be beneficial to do test runs at each stage so that if the rpt problem continues to plague you, you might have an idea of where it starts (assuming it isn't just a freak error).
    Good luck!

14. Yes, I think that's the right form, I've done something wrong I will comment as soon as I find the problem.

In any case, thanks a lot for your help.

Greets.

15. HI,

I found the bug, is an CBA_A3 issue with the functions logging, and is solved disabling this in description.ext just like that:

allowFunctionsLog = 0;

merit is not mine, I found it here

Greets and thanks for your help.

16. Nice! Will definetely keep that one in mind.

or Sign Up to reply!