Quick Question about C2ISTAR

1. 8 years ago

Will posting SITREPs and PATROLREPS influence how my AI commander does anything or is it purely a multiplayer aspect? Also should I incorporate C2ISTAR into my insurgency mission if I'm simply playing as a foot solider and not a commander?

2. Friznit

26 Nov 2015 Administrator

It's purely for players. If you're doing Counter Insurgency properly, you'll want to use them to build up a picture of where the enemy are during your recce patrols or when using ISTAR assets, then plan ops to take out the objectives.

3. Thanks for the reply, I'm really loving Alive. It's everything I've wanted from Arma since I played Arma 2 warfare. This is the next best thing! (Maybe even better haha)

4. Quick Question: Where is the "Mission End" contition on your example alive mission? The mission say: find 6 (or 4, or whatever) caches.

5. Not really sure where to post this but it is a quick question and C2ISTAR related! :) Does task generation pull units from the force pool we limit or does it add units on its own?

Just wondering if I'm basically choking on a sandwich and taking another bite by generating tasks or if I'm killing two birds (terrorists?) with one stone.

or Sign Up to reply!