Vehicles vanishing when loading Persistent Campaigns

1. 8 years ago

So this has occurred in several different ALiVE persistent campaigns I'm running. I will place empty vehicles and sync them to the Multiplayer Vehicle respawn module so that my FOBs have transport, armor,etc. for different ALiVE persistent campaigns.

My Vehicle Respawn points at certain locations will work great...then.....when I come back into the mission the following night, etc...some of the vehicles are gone.

Any reason for this? Anyone else experience this?

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Vehicles are saved by ALiVE when a player gets in and out. I'm guessing something somewhere goes wrong since after respawning, if no players enter or exit the vehicle, it will not be saved and the original will not persist since it has been destroyed.

Edit: Everyone affected, please post logs

3. I had this since new update. We drove somewhere.
    All got out, player exited and I saved mission.
    Loaded back up, we were all in our positions but vics were not?

4. Tupolov

22 Oct 2015 Administrator

Might be linked to some issues we've had with the plugin. Logs posted are always reviewed and appreciated!

5. Also getting this on a mission, used a vehicle to test persistence, vehicle was gone from base but no longer on the road sadly.

6. Please post your servers RPT file as well as the aliveplugin-DATESTAMP.log file found in @aliveserver

or Sign Up to reply!