New logistics...shenanigans ensue

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys.

Running Tupolov's Quick Start Tanoa mission and trying out the new player logistics options..have had some shenanigans.

Called in VTOL Helo insert of both vehicles and troops....One VTOL crashed..the other flew in circles around the insertion point for about 5 minutes...said it completed its mission..then left without dropping any troops.

A prowler came in sling loaded under a Helo....took about 10 min for Helo to put it on the ground..then I get in and the helo takes back off....with me and the prowler still attached. lol

Then I tried just air dropping in troops and supplies..still no luck.

I'm digging the sling loading option..but obviously...I couldn't get any logistics options to work.

CBA, ALiVE are both updated to latest versions.

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Well at least the new bugs are hilarious. Much better than the typical BIS OOM crashes which generally make me sad.

Yeah I've seen some of this behavior too. It's gonna be amazing once the kinks are worked out though.

3. Friznit

13 Jul 2016 Administrator

Prowler seems to cause all sorts of issues and the AI is incapable of flying the Vertibirds

4. Tupolov

14 Jul 2016 Administrator

Are you saying the BIS Pilot AI are wonky? ;)

5. Edited 7 years ago by SINS

Tried to use the Armed version as CAS, boy did that go wrong. Would be nice if it would fly high and use the 105.

or Sign Up to reply!