Hostility

1. 7 years ago

Hi,

i have some questions to the hostility.
    Firstly - what is what when i choose the level in the modul. For which side to i choose it? there stands "hostile to", but everyone is switching it for the hostile-faction. Can someone explain it to me? the wiki isnt very good for this module.

Also i dont understand the debug-info on the map for the hostility-level: What does for example -100 mean?

Greetings

2. Hostile to I believe. For example if you set HIGH hostility to BLUFOR, they won't like them much. Kill a few civs as BLUFOR, and they'll take up arms against you.

3. If you want to have a bunch of Suicide Bombers and IEDs pretty quickly...set the Civ population to have HIGH or Extreme hostility towards the Enemy faction. That way..the enemy faction will terrorize the local population more often as the Civs hate them regardless.

Also..you may see Civs take up arms against the Enemy faction which is pretty cool.

If you set the Civs to have Medium or Higher hostility towards the Player faction...expect to be running wind sprints trying to catch the Civs to interact with them as they will literally scatter and sprint away from you.

I recommend using Spyder's Civ Interact module in his Addons mod for this major reason..you can hit interact from a distance and the Civ will immediately stop running.

4. 7.62 seems to stop them just fine

5. @SpyderBlack723 7.62 seems to stop them just fine

*shakes head disapprovingly*

6. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

proof:https://youtu.be/NdR2B-aVETA?t=94

7. Edited 7 years ago by JD_Wang

@AUTigerGrad Also..you may see Civs take up arms against the Enemy faction which is pretty cool.

Our first patrol of a mission, and this happened

8. @JD_Wang Our first patrol of a mission, and this happened

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic

9. The next week our patrol ended when we were heading back to the FOB took random AK fire and turned the HMMWV around to investigate, I was on the gun and saw an insurgent fireteam coming out from the bushes, I managed to put them all down pretty quickly, but then a big blue Ural comes barreling down the road straight towards us. Before anyone could react it exploded instantly kill my other 2 squad members and leaving me horribly injured. I didn't make it back to the FOB.

Good times :)

10. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

@AUTigerGrad 's server, at least a 3 hour mission. Remaining members returning back to FOB. VBIED had different intentions for us. Blue Ural as well. Beware.

As the only sole member limping away, I think I can safely safe Blue Urals are our new enemy.

11. @JD_Wang Our first patrol of a mission, and this happened

Amazing. I've never actually seen that happen. Thanks for the video dude!

12. I don't know if it was something that was tweaked in one of the last few updates, but we've been seeing it more often lately. Although I do tend to start the civilians on extreme or very high hostility towards players.

or Sign Up to reply!