Task module

1. 7 years ago

Hi,

We are generating task from the TASK MODULE.... But the task arent completing themselfs even if the objective is complete. Any hint?

HC & dedi box.

Thx

2. Probably a known issue.. there are some tasks that do not work properly on certain maps. If you can please list which tasks are failing and on which maps it would help. Also script errors if possible.

Maybe Heroes can reply here he has a lot of experience fighting with the ALiVE tasks :)

3. Haha yeah. How I fight them is by not using them. @olanguedoc a lot of the tasks, especially the defensive ones, transport troops, clear the town and destroying the insurgent building will fail more often than not on maps not named Altis or Stratis.

The offensive tasks such as destroying the infantry patrol, HVT and destroy the vehicle seem to work just fine though, assuming they haven't been completed before you arrive (which can happen).

On this page, on Feb 6 Spyderblack723 posted how you can blacklist certain tasks from generating: http://alivemod.com/forum/1676-some-c2istar-questions/11

For some reason, I can never find this snippet on the wiki.

4. Blacklists section

5. Ah! :) Indeed it is. The way it's formatted on the bottom of the page didn't register in my mind with what I was looking for.

6. Thx Guys.

7. Tupolov

5 Dec 2016 Administrator

We've fixed alot of the tasks, if they are not working for you, please report a bug on the github.

8. Thanks Tupolov!

or Sign Up to reply!