LEIGHTS OPFOR or similar opfor pack?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Not sure on that. After it was mentioned here and on Steam, I ran a mission I made on Diyala on a dedicated server and ISTS spawned just fine. I even took a photo during the session to prove it:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759447642

Kunduz needs to be reindexed so maybe that's it? Can you try a different map?

3. Yeah I'll try a new map. I've been meaning to make one on Clafghan so I guess it's the perfect time to start the project haha.

4. Tupolov

20 Sep 2016 Administrator

LOP_PESH, looks fine from a config perspective. Can someone run a mission with debug on the mil_placement and pass us the RPT?

5. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@Silent_Screamer Yeah I'll try a new map. I've been meaning to make one on Clafghan so I guess it's the perfect time to start the project haha.

Not really sure why but Clafghan is listed on the github as needing a reindex too. So I'd say for testing purposes, try a different map.

6. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@Tupolov

Here's a rpt from a test I just set up on Stratis. I attempted to spawn Platoon 60 LOP_PESH with the civ obj module and had debug turned on for it. CSAT spawned.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/17nb92la3ddz10b/arma3_2016-09-20_22-06-32.rpt?dl=0

This is from his current release (which only has infantry for the faction defined) so it may or may not reflect the paste he made above. But it was this behavior which prompted him to look into the issue.

7. 22:07:26 String STR_A3_CfgGroups_Independant_OPF_F_Motorized_MTP_HRG_MotInf_Team0 not found
    22:07:26 String STR_A3_CfgGroups_Independant_OPF_F_Motorized_MTP_HRG_Technicals0 not found

22:09:20 ALIVE CP [OPF_F] - Size: 60 Type: Infantry SideNum: 0 Side: EAST Faction: OPF_F

22:09:22 There are are no groups for OPCOM faction(s) ["LOP_PESH"]! Please check if you chose the correct faction, and that the faction has groups defined in the ArmA 3 default categories infantry, motorized, mechanized, armored, air, sea!

Thanks Heroes will pass it on

8. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Wonder if this is related in any way

STR_A3_CfgGroups_Independant_OPF_F_Motorized_MTP_HRG_MotInf_Team0 not found 22:07:26 

String STR_A3_CfgGroups_Independant_OPF_F_Motorized_MTP_HRG_Technicals0 not found
  9. Tupolov

21 Sep 2016 Administrator
    Edited 7 years ago by Tupolov

@Keeway @HeroesandvillainsOS

Found the issue...

Your CfgFactionClasses config uses "LOP_Pesh", your CfgGroups config uses "LOP_PESH". They need to match...

:(

10. Hero!

11. +1 Internet cookie for Tup

12. I never thought something like this can make such problem, anyway thanks Tupolov and all of you guys :)

or Sign Up to reply!