Using CUP LHD

1. 7 years ago

Guys/girls,

Got the CUP LHD and have tried basing choppers with the combat support mod off it. Nothing seems to work. They are completely dead. Have I missied something?

Many thanks in advance

2. with the non cup LHD,, i had to place invisible helicopter pads down and play with the spawn height ,

worst case have set in the init that they spawn in flight , and land

3. Tupolov

5 Nov 2016 Administrator

Vehicles are tied to the deck, you need to release them before using them

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iXjN0pLlbJ51n5e4SoKR00491WkbHpbhFxbVyTEkwxk/edit?usp=sharing

4. OK, let me try again. Sorry for not being clear.

How do I put Little Birds, using ALiVE Combat Support, onto the CUP LHD?

I can put them on the deck, but there are no options when I bring up the tablet.

Any help from people who have solved the problem, gratefully accepted.

5. The units are synced to the CAS module in the editor (or you have the proper code in the init field?)

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Combat_Support#Advanced_Vehicle_Placement

6. Yes. I've been using ALiVE for years and yes they're synced. I cannot place synced units on the deck of the CUP LHD. All works fine if I don't place them on the LHD.

7. Edited 7 years ago by SavageCDN

Ok just making sure :) Let's see if anyone has run into this problem. Is there some variable you need to set when using the CUP LHD so that the aircraft are at deck height? Are you using the spawn height setting in the ALiVE module?

They show up in the tablet but you can't give them orders? Or they just don't appear at all in the tablet?

8. SavageCDN,

The MELB which I place on the deck of the empty LHD appears in the tablet. I just cannot give it orders, not can I "talk to the pilot" when I get into the MELB. It remains synced, and sits on the deck with no problem. It's just dead as concerns the Tablet, and the Module.

9. Long shot but does it work properly in SP?

10. Nope. It doesn't work full stop. I'd really suggest someone else just trying it, as in putting an MELB onto a CUP empty LHD. Very easy to replicate.

or Sign Up to reply!