CUP LHD & Combat Support

1. 7 years ago

Does anybody know how I can get combat support to spawn on the LHD without blowing up, and if they do spawn, could they return and land to the ship? Any help would be much appreciated!

2. @AUTigerGrad was having issues with the LHD so maybe he figured it out and can help you?

3. Hopefully! I just downloaded the USS Nimitz mod as well, I'll report back if the combat support works with it.

4. I don't think it does! Pretty sure it's not setup for AI pathfinding but again, this is AuTigerGrad stuff. I only know of these issues because he posts about them. :)

5. Edited 7 years ago by AUTigerGrad

LHD is a no go but combat support does work in the Nimitz. Just make sure you set the module to the height of the deck and you should be good.

6. Tupolov

1 Dec 2016 Administrator

What does the LHD need you think? I know a guy.

7. Tup.....it's the landing part sir. I can get the module to start on the deck no problem. But trying to order Transport or CAS to return to base is the issue. It just hovers over the ship.

Also...not sure you're aware...but other non ALiVE issues with the LHD right now...

1. 2 lamps hovering about 8 feet over the deck near the elevator furthest from the control tower in the middle of the ship

2. The CH-53 Sea Stallion will spontaneously explode if a player enters the helo. It will be perfectly fine on spawing...no issues just sitting there..but if you jump inside it...Kaboom!!

8. Beautiful, thank you AUTigerGrad! Also, when spawning an LHD with vehicles already on board (Assault, Sea Control, Standard) the helicopters tend to jump around on the surface, sometimes falling off the ship. Seems to happen when the helicopters are packing their blades or something.

9. We haven't been able to get the LHD to handle respawns with multiple groups. We are thinking it has something to do with the ALiVE Multispawn and the other groups using the generic A3 respawns.

10. @dev614 Beautiful, thank you AUTigerGrad! Also, when spawning an LHD with vehicles already on board (Assault, Sea Control, Standard) the helicopters tend to jump around on the surface, sometimes falling off the ship. Seems to happen when the helicopters are packing their blades or something.

Yup. I reported same. Just use anempty LHD and manually place objects yourself until they fix it

or Sign Up to reply!