Hello everyone! I want to start off saying that I am new to this forum, and somewhat new to this mod. Sorry for any noob comments or questions in advance! I could not figure out how to post screenshots from my local drive. (Is this possible)? I have spent hours testing and looking on the forums for answers before posting. Now I am here, desperate.

I am having several issues with this mod when trying to use non vanilla maps or factions. I experience errors when trying to use Iron Front or RHS american and Russian units. I also have issues creating alive missions on any map that is not Altis or Stratis.

The setup I have been using to test is just the quickstart mission seen here . (I followed this step by step). Everything is blacklisted and TAOR'd the correct way as shown in this tutorial.
I am using supported factions from here . The factions should be correct. I have also set all sides to be hostile to each other in the Editor attribute settings.

-The first issue I am having is that the mod spawns in the Iron Front units but OPCOM issues them no orders. Using the exact same
set up with vanilla factions on vanilla maps everything works fine. As soon as I use the exact same module setup then I have issues
on iron front maps or with iron front units.

-For RHS factions I has a slightly different problem. Most times I get errors for OPCOM saying that no units can be found for either
side, or, the latest thing I get is "TACOM MESSAGE RECEIVED ["no groups available"]". I have no idea why this happens but it seems
that the OPCOM does not issues orders even though units are spawned in.

Am I missing some sort of patch or something obvious? I would really like to get the iron front maps and units working! Thanks in advance for your time and help!