1. So this is a mission I've been working on. CSAT (players) vs NATO (AI). After looking around with the Zeus camera, i found there was not enough enemy activity in the airport area (top right). My question is: can i place another zone overlapping the existent zone and place down a military placement module (with its TAOR as the new zone)? Does the virtual commander handle the overlapping zones nicely or should I avoid overlapping them?
2. Also, I'm not sure if i even need an extra zone and military placement module. As CSAT advances, will the NATO commander start retreating its forces to the airport dynamically?
3. Another thing: i'm trying to make some tasks that involve securing a few areas on the map. How can i make the task be marked as completed when the area is (mostly) clear of enemies?
4. Last question: the military placement module has an option to place down air units. Do they get used at all or are they there for show? Do I need the Air Commander module?
5. Can i edit some modules after playing and reload an already existing save?
6. And now a request if a dev is reading: please allow people to accept/refuse a given task and to change the frequency of them.
EDIT 2 - EDIT HARDER:
7. I've checked and when i call in logistics via helicopter, it (helicopter) seems like it randomly spawns near the module. I don't really have military installations near that area that i can make it use. Suggestions?