Map Indexer not working

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Garmr

Hello, I've followed the Wiki page letter for letter on how to get set up for Map Indexing yet still I get the error:

19:23:30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Starting indexing for ruha map
    19:23:30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creating a list of objects (excluding blacklist)
    19:23:30 CallExtension loaded: ALiVEClient (D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@ALiVE\ALiVEClient_x64.dll) [2]

19:23:30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> There was a problem, exiting indexing: ERROR with deWrp

Note that no CMD window ever opens and that I'm running the Steam Workshop version of ALiVE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Garmr

2. @marceldev89 @Tupolov

3. This sounds like DeWrp.exe isn't in your %path%. Verify that you can run DeWrp.exe through cmd.exe in a folder that doesn't contain DeWrp.exe.

4. I am having the exact same issue.

DeWrp.exe and the dll files are in my path, my @ALiVE and map folders are in my Arma 3 folder. I did a command prompt test and everything worked fine. BattlEye is disabled and file patching is on.

5. What map are you both trying to index? It's possible that the map is obfuscated so DeWrp.exe can't read it's data properly.

6. I was just doing a test index on Beketov. I manually did the DeWrp bit in my command prompt and put the sqf in my ALiVE folder and then just disabled object categorization to skip all of it and it all indexed properly.

7. I am attempting to index the new map Anizay and I am getting the exact same issue.

8. @johnny0964 Does the same thing happen if you try to index a vanilla, known to be indexable map, such as Stratis.

9. I've managed to fix my issue; just had to restart my computer.

or Sign Up to reply!