Enemies Reappearing areas already cleared. Anyway to stop/prevent this?

1. 5 years ago

As the title states, is there a way to prevent AI from immediately just reappearing in towns we already cleared. I run a milsim unit and we use ALiVE to run our missions and we keep running into enemies to and from Areas we already cleared previously. This is during mid operations and even when we come back the next weekend for our next operation. We are server saving and exiting after our operations. The enemy reinforcements is set to Seldom, AI virtual movement speed 25%, auto pause is enabled. The enemy just appears in the town behind us we just cleared randomly it seems.

We also have an issue where, installations reappear on the server start up in towns we already disabled them.

Does anyone have any solutions for this? Or can ALiVE dev team add an option to disable reinforcements? I know disabling reinforcements sounds weird and boring, but it helps with mission progression, rather than fighting enemies in one town over and over again.

Thank you.

2. First thing I’d suggest is opening every single module in the editor and making sure persistence is set to yes. Persistence is in quite a few places, so open them all.

Also, just to rule out the obvious, are you sure mission state is saving?

3. I've had this issue before and it was because I had not added a BLUFOR faction to the CQB module. So the only thing that was spawning was OPFOR

4. Sorry for late response. @HeroesandvillainsOS I have went in and made sure that all modules are persistent. Mission state is saving, when we come back into the server, our vehicles save, our loadouts save and all. But the AO had ammo caches again and enemies.

@JD_Wang Hmm. Weird, do you know the cause of that? Do you just use the BLUFOR CQB. Will give it a go.

Thank you guys for the help.

5. I believe in the CQB module you're supposed to add any faction that will be used by the module and then set it to dynamic (or whatever the opposite of static is in the module I only use the CQB if I have to)

6. This is expected behavior.

or Sign Up to reply!