Suggestions for a mission.

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by nhdkiller

greetings my fellow people.
    So, ive recently been pondering ideas regarding a new mission. basically, the back story is WIP but heres what i got.
    After years of turmoil, and government abuse, a small group of civilian vigilantes seek to rebel and overthrow the tyrant government. small in numbers, but big in determination, they will start the uprising and bring freedom back to their country.
    k, cheesy i know.
    Pretty much, i want to create a campaign where you start off in a small encampment, maybe a house in the middle of the woods, with a small detachment of followers. and work to build a network of rebel forces.
    Its difficult to explain, but i want a scenero that progresses rather slowly, with you and your followers branching out covertly, blending in with the civilian population and recruiting other civis to join your cause. eventually, i would like this scenero to progress from a small group of rebels doing what they can to undermine the government and coerce followers, into a full on civil war over time. with the player being the leading commander of course.
    So, starting slow with covert asymmetric tactics, and progressing into an established military campaign to take back the land.

Any suggestions?

2. Did you take a look at antistasi altis yet? It ain't alive but it is pretty much the mission you described.
    At least for some Inspiration it has some really nice Features

3. ^^^^^^This.

Exactly what I was thinking. You'll love Antistasi Altis.

4. Friznit

27 Apr 2016 Administrator

Thirding this! Of course I should be pluggin ALiVE but credit where it's due - Antistasi is a very well put together mission. Highly recommend it!

or Sign Up to reply!