vehicle stuck

1. 7 years ago

hi mates !

i have a problem with vehicles, when i want drive vehicle stuck and i have this in my log :

ALiVE_fnc_HashGet retrieved wrong input [any,"rhs_uaz_open_vdv_231313240"] from ALiVE_fnc_logistics!

do you have a solution ?

2. Edited 7 years ago by JD_Wang

This has happened with our group and have yet to be able to pin down the cause.
    It's somehow attached to the player as well, not the vehicle as we've had 2 players in a fireteam able to drive just fine, while the other 2 suffer from this bug.

I've found simply dropping back to the lobby and rejoining fixes it.

I'm not 100% sure it's an ALiVE issue though. We initially thought it had something to do with ACE vehicle keys because it seemed to start after we added those, but removing them and replacing all the vehicles hasn't solved the problem.

Also in our case it was vanilla vehicles involved, and we don't have RHS running so I think we can eliminate that.

3. Not an ALiVE issue. Narrow down your modset until it functions properly.

4. What other mods are you running @miogushi ?
    We basically run with ALiVE, ACE, TFAR, and Spyders addons.

5. Has the characteristics of a script for vehicles being poorly ran on unit init, or at least something of that manner.
    Any vehicle altering scripts running? Cargo, handling, etc?

6. Not that I'm aware of. The weird part is that it will effect 1 player and not the other, and seemingly relogging fixes it. Also if you can't drive one vehicle you can't drive any (in our case at least)

The other night I couldn't drive the vehicles placed at base, nor civilian vehicles spawned by ALiVE

7. IMO it looks similar to how ACE's vehicle speed limiter works. I think the default keybind for that is 'Delete'.

8. yes it s not an alive issue. group is the problem, i use sam mod as you JD_wang

9. https://m.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/55kl6x/psa_mission_editors_disableai_move_stops_players/

10. We're suffering from this exact same problem too, and there's no obvious logic to it.

It doesn't appear to be disableAI "move" as I removed that from all player slots and it's made no difference at all.

It's not the ACE speed limiter, turned it on and off, makes no difference to those suffering from it.

It appears to be effecting identical player slots, differently, which is weird. Some are effected by it, some are not at all. I myself wasn't effected by it as recently as this Sunday, and now suddenly I am. And I've made no changes to mods or maps.

Incredibly frustrating. I'll just have to be driven around like some lord of the manor.

11. That's my video, it still remains to be an issue to me and it's become even worse.

• I've only been able to get this problem when playing on a map that uses ALIVE. If I remove ALIVE this issue goes away for all players, including myself.
    • I can't drive any civilian vehicles I come across, all of them give me that same weird effect.
    • It only seems to effect vehicles that have wheels. Airplanes, helicopters, and mechanized units are not effected.
    • When I could drive a vehicle and placed it aside, after either reloading the mission or having it be virtualized I can no longer drive it.
    • There is no seemingly apparent reason why it's happening and to who it happens. I currently can't use any vehicles in single player but i can in multiplayer. Sometimes friends of mine can drive, sometimes they can't.
    • There are no units left on the map that have their AI modified, including disableAI "move".
  12. Bryan is this map specific? I'm thinking at this point maybe you should upload the mission.

13. One of our guys had this bug last night, relogging didn't fix the issue, but when he logged in and selected another group he could drive again. Logging back out and into the original group and he had the driving issue.

Not 100% conclusive I guess, but it's something to go on.

14. It's caused by something that's been introduced/changed in the recent A3 update, nothing we can do about it.

15. So apparently the fix has already been made and is on dev branch for next patch. Hopefully not too far away because only having random people able to drive vehicles is a pain in the hole.

16. Apparently it is included in hotfix out today

or Sign Up to reply!