Issues with MASSI Factions in APEX?

1. 7 years ago

Anyone else having issue using MASSI USSOCOM factions in APEX? Since the the upgrade, OPCOM is unable to place ranger, and all other, ussocom factions. I still use the mas_usa_rang entry in the factions block for both MIL Commander and Placement within a TAOR that has a military OBJ.

2. I haven't had any issues with Massi but then I haven't specifically called for units within USSOCOM either. Will play around with it and see what I can find since I am using his SFOD-A for a mission with our group.

3. I tried it again today, but the opcom doesn't place units. It worked fine before upgrading to APEX, so not sure if I'm missing something. I have one set up up to place BLU_F forces and one for mas_usa_rang. The BLU_F doesn't have any issues, just Massi units.

4. And you put the classname mas_usa_rang in the field to specify that you want those units placed? I personally over ride all the base units because we rarely use vanilla A3 units for any missions.

5. Tupolov

1 Nov 2016 Administrator

We found a bug in the latest release... fixed in dev.

6. Is there a fix I can use for the current release, or just wait for the next update?

7. Wait for the next update.

8. Ah ok. Thanks @SpyderBlack723

or Sign Up to reply!