New ALiVE Tutorial Videos

1. 6 years ago

Hey Guys,

A couple of people in my community wanted to learn how to make basic missions with ALiVE so I put together a short series of videos for them on YouTube.

I thought perhaps others just getting into mission making with this great mod might find them useful, so am posting the link here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbcepoXynU1EbT-u0sbchxdd4MclHAm-l

Ed

2. Good work!

3. It's really interesting seeing the different ways people set up their modules.
    Eg I've never synced my CQB module to anything but the AI commander for insurgencies, I very rarely use TAOR's to specify a location (I tend to just use blacklists)

Really good work, thanks for doing this. I'll be sure to share it with the rest of my guys and see if I can't get them making missions too :)

4. Thanks. That's really interesting @JD_Wang - I must try the blacklist approach you mention. Would probably save me a tonne of time!

5. Excellent job on this!

6. @JD_Wang It's really interesting seeing the different ways people set up their modules.
    Eg I've never synced my CQB module to anything but the AI commander for insurgencies, I very rarely use TAOR's to specify a location (I tend to just use blacklists)

Really good work, thanks for doing this. I'll be sure to share it with the rest of my guys and see if I can't get them making missions too :)

Yeah, I think I'm getting "mission making fatigue" myself and I'm trying to get someone else in my group to step up to the plate and be a secondary campaign designer.

Good work on these vids. I've thought about putting out one myself so its good to see these.

7. @dred yeah thinking back most of my missions just have a blacklist TAOR over the players base, and that's it really. However most of our missions involve very little bluefor. I'd rather tha players do all the work :P

or Sign Up to reply!