ORBAT: Exporting Help & More

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Please post the (new) data you're working with when talking about new issues. :)

3. Edited 6 years ago by CDR_Dread

No, I'm good I have given up and will just delete. To many hours of my time has been wasted on this, need to try to get them back.

4. Great mod. Love it, just needs better tutorials on everything.

5. Tupolov

21 Jul 2017 Administrator

Did you want to write up a tutorial based on what guidance you think is missing?

We've had other feedback that the tutorials and info provided is sufficient so we'd like to get your views on what is missing.

Thanks!

6. I would like to do a write up and a full walk through on youtube. I do a lot of guide write up for work and what we do is write to a point where if someone doesn't know anything about the job, equipment, etc they can come in. That way if something happens to us and we can't do our job, dead or incapacitated, a person with no training, no experience, or someone that its not even there job can do it. Not saying its life or death but your guide is written to a point I feel you need some back ground knowledge on the whole modding process, were I have absolutely no knowledge of modding, installing mods out of steam, and have no help other than this forum.

7. Friznit

24 Jul 2017 Administrator

We assume some basic knowledge of common ArmA things, such as how to use a pbo tool. Unlike work, our guides are not written in isolation and there are many and various good guides on modding around already.

or Sign Up to reply!