There is no suitable building for an insurgents HQ!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 9 years ago
    Edited 9 years ago by Larynx

@highhead Hi!

ALiVE ambient civlians do use cars and drive around. You need to use the modules (civ pop, amb civ placement) with appropriate settings (f.e. place cars).

because this I was asking - didnt found any traffic :( The civilians are running across the island :P
    To the IED's - i hope they are witht he update not only in the city anymore.
    I think it will run on other maps. The problem is: why doesnt it run on Bornholm?

@SavageCDN @Larynx - apparently that message is only a warning - an HQ still gets 'created' and does HQ stuff just no building gets assigned and no civs get sent to the HQ.

good to know. Thanks for the information.

3. Next Bug found: The CQB Modul ignores the OPCOM Assymetric - Modul. It spawns in every City (small or big) Enemys. Its simply impossible to make a Patrol through City's to prevent the entry of Terrorist's there. On two ways: First, there are everytime Enemy's because the CQB-Modul. Second: The hostibility is imidiate climbing. At beginning is it -100. When i drive in the city it goes to 10. Why? Doesnt understand it.

4. I'm sure there is an option in the CQB module that makes it that they will only spawn in the areas they control not all over the map.

5. Edited 9 years ago by Larynx

the module is synced with OPCOM.
    And the Serverlog say's:

2015/04/24, 18:01:15 ALiVE CQB Houses prepared for use with OPCOM Insurgency!

So i understand, why there are everywhere Enemies.

or Sign Up to reply!