The Fighting Season (Kunduz)

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by GhostNI

Here is a mission I created you can try if you like.

The Fighting Season is apon us...
    USMC have been deployed to Kunduz to assist Afghan National Army in pushing back the returning Taliban militia. Hearts and minds will win the day so make sure to question and search all fighting aged males while still being thoughtful to their posessions and families etc. Look out for Taliban IEDs, suicide bombers, ied factories, recruitment HQs etc.

2 types of IED in mission....

• Random EODS placed RCIEDs/VBIEDS with civ triggermen, random junk and are all roadside.
    • Random ieds from a script to simulate pressure plates and are using 3d models from EODS so all will be detected by EODS detectors. All inland in tree lines, poppy fields etc so watch your step :)
    • Diffuse IEDS as a very last resort. Counter det is always best. The IED tech needs to have an ace diffuse kit for the random scripted ieds but even then he has 70% max chance of diffusal so be warned. These are triggered by moving to fast too close to them.
    • When patroling through wooded or overgrown areas its prob best to have your IED Tech out front scanning :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3kCboLef4BoWVFmQi1ZMW1wTEU

Pretty big mod list needed :) All the latest versions....

Ace
    ALiVE
    CBA_A3
    Cup_Terrains_Full
    Kunduz
    EODS_Release (New version on from Burnes15th)
    Leights Opfor
    CAF_Aggressors + RHS weapon replacement config
    Spyder Addons
    RDS Civ vehicle pack
    RHS (Both)
    Taskforce Radio

• All Intel, cas and transports are done on the commander tablet only.
    • Basic medical settings are active and set so only the medic can inject epi.
    • If medic goes down call in Angel 1 medvac (ace med vehicle) and everyone can inject epi in the vehicle to get medic back up.
    • 800sec revive timer to give you a chance :) (for some reason I have been getting instant killed lately so if anyone figures out why please let me know so I can amend mission)
    • AI will also be alerted by your ingame Taskforce radio voice if in range.
    • Persistence enabled.
    • Ive blacklisted the 8 and 10 man groups for the taliban so let me know if u see any funny business.

Let me know what you think.

2. Congrats on the release! :)

3. Edited 7 years ago by GhostNI

I want to add call to prayer script and Davidoss's script that deletes tables etc when you destroy a factory eventually.

4. Nice.

5. Tupolov

10 May 2016 Administrator

Awesome, thanks!

6. Congrats on the release!

7. Cool release!

8. Nice work dude, sounds like my sort of mission.

Curious why you use both caf aggressors and Leights OPFOR? I'm always trying to pin down the best combination of addons for my small group.

Congrats on the release

9. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@JD_Wang Nice work dude, sounds like my sort of mission.

Curious why you use both caf aggressors and Leights OPFOR? I'm always trying to pin down the best combination of addons for my small group.

Congrats on the release

I'm assuming it's because Leight's has Afghan National Army and Police. I'm thinking this is a joint op with USMC.

10. Ahhh that makes sense :)

11. I use caf simply because they come in 4,6,8 and 10 man groups which in turn is easier to blacklist the 2 larger groups. I always hated seeing 8+ sized groups of taliban who are supposed to be fighting from the shadows blending in. Also they have more civ clothing which makes it a little harder to identify as enemy.
    And as pointed out i have alot more friendly factions available to me through leights to keep the bigger towns defended a little so the insurgency doesnt get out of control :)

or Sign Up to reply!