So I've been experimenting with the different modules and have a few questions.
1) How long does it typically take for the asymmetric faction to place IED's when synced? I've heard others saying that it can take a while but so far I've never seen IED'S, Suicide Bombers and VBIED's when synced to the AI Commander.
2) Civilians. I've noticed that with debug on, sometimes Civilian debugs are yellow as opposed to green. Does this indicate anything special?
3) Another question regarding civilians. I've seen civilians via the debug have the getWeapon function, but they walk close and never go and pick up a weapon. Is this due to hostility or an error on my part for not setting up the module correctly?
4) Do AI recognise installations and take them out? I always see installations pop up around the map from time to time. Is this due to AI spotting them and if so, do they have the ability to attack them?
5) How can I make an insurgency start in one area without creating more placement modules and another TAOR? For example if I have one TAOR, and have an occupation force place units in the military and civilian locations for that TAOR, how can I make an insurgency spawn in one or two civilian locations without placing down another TAOR and placements modules?
6) When the CQB module is synced to an asymmetric commander, does the CQB spawn AI in areas when the asymmetric force captures the location? Also if the CQB is set to dominant, will the security forces also spawn in CQB locations with the CQB module synced to the asymmetric commander?