Isla Duala

1. 6 weeks ago

I noticed that there are units which spawn at 0,0 and completely off the map. Does this indicate that it needs to be reindexed? Also I tried testing persistence and the mission time saved but a building I destroyed was no longer destroyed when I reloaded the mission. I have @aliveserver running on my linux server and logged in as admin, used server save and exit, waited for it to complete, then relaunched the server.

2. SavageCDN

Oct 5 Moderator

We'll need to see your server RPT and persistence logs.

Units spawning at [0,0] could mean a re-index although I don't think there has been an update to Isla Duala since it was done. If for any reason a unit cannot be spawned where intended they spawn at that location... so it could be something else failing like not finding a house position to spawn CQB guys.

3. Yea thats what I was thinking too, its been awhile since Duala got updated. Do you know where I can find my persistence logs?

Thanks!

4. In your @AliveServer folder (If I think of the same log as Savage)

5. Thanks! Is it this one?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1xeajudsljez5z/aliveplugin.zip?dl=0

6. Isla Duala does that regardless of whether it was reindexed or not along with Sahrani and some others I can't think of right now.

Also it hasn't been updated in a while.

7. I have nothing to add to this other than Isla Duala is still one of my top 3 ARMA maps of all time.

LOVE African conflict maps/units

or Sign Up to reply!