Isla Duala

1. 6 years ago

I noticed that there are units which spawn at 0,0 and completely off the map. Does this indicate that it needs to be reindexed? Also I tried testing persistence and the mission time saved but a building I destroyed was no longer destroyed when I reloaded the mission. I have @aliveserver running on my linux server and logged in as admin, used server save and exit, waited for it to complete, then relaunched the server.

2. We'll need to see your server RPT and persistence logs.

Units spawning at [0,0] could mean a re-index although I don't think there has been an update to Isla Duala since it was done. If for any reason a unit cannot be spawned where intended they spawn at that location... so it could be something else failing like not finding a house position to spawn CQB guys.

3. Yea thats what I was thinking too, its been awhile since Duala got updated. Do you know where I can find my persistence logs?

Thanks!

4. In your @AliveServer folder (If I think of the same log as Savage)

5. Thanks! Is it this one?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1xeajudsljez5z/aliveplugin.zip?dl=0

6. Isla Duala does that regardless of whether it was reindexed or not along with Sahrani and some others I can't think of right now.

Also it hasn't been updated in a while.

7. I have nothing to add to this other than Isla Duala is still one of my top 3 ARMA maps of all time.

LOVE African conflict maps/units

or Sign Up to reply!