Hello everyone again! I been confused on some aspects due to how out of date some information is so I would ask here:
- In terms of VCOM, should it be run on everyone's game or can I just have it be on the -servermod= only?
- Can you have multiple Assymetric Commanders? I noticed that I had a INDEP and a OPFOR Insurgency going (they were allies) and for some reason, the INDEP were switched to the OPFOR side. Is this normal? It was the faction I want and everything but they went from INDEP to OPFOR in side.
- I want to remove people's ability to pick up certain objects with ALiVE Logistics but still allow the players to use the pick up aspects of the ALiVE Logistics on other objects. (Ex. I don't want them to be able to move around objects from a Editor built FOB but still move ammo boxes around and whatnot).
- Any recommended settings for Tanoa? Like I said, we are doing an insurgency and to help keep objectives down per commander, we are doing two separate Asymmetric AI Commander's (One is a CFP Boko Haram and the other is a CFP Islamic State). IS holds the big island with Boko Haram holding the others except the most top left island (which is the player's main base).
- Is there a way to have more patrolling insurgents?
Sorry if some of the questions are in the wrong place, just trying to figure out some headaches.