Capture Markers

1. 10 months ago

Is there anyway to stop the capture markers from disappearing? Altis is a big map and it's hard to know what belongs to who and what areas need to be taken.

2. You can try enabling the military sector display

3. Deleted 10 months ago by AngusDLX
  4. I did some testing modifying to the solid border at 30% opacity and it was much better to understand where my faction squads was present and the options I had to participate in the battle.

The idea of these markers is to place them on each objective with the default red color and change to blue color ONLY if 1 BLUFOR profile is present in the area. This way, there is no type of "cheat" in knowing where enemies are or if they have invaded the area to attack.

It's a way I found of not having to go in areas where OPCOM is acting. Plus, i still need the tablet to check some information.

It was only a quick test mission that I did using triggers, markers, custom objectives and to be honest, I really liked the result, it improved the "communication" between ALiVE and Player.

-image-

5. 4 months ago

AngusDLX, this is exactly what I've been looking for! Any chance you would be willing to share this test mission? I'm currently making a small mission for friends on PKL and we're often confused as to who has what.

6. 6 days ago

Can anyone please provide a way to do above? Since he didn't answer?

7. 3 days ago

Can I pay or donate to someone to help me get this done?

8. SavageCDN

Jul 17 Moderator

He may not have received a notification since he wasn't the thread starter.

@AngusDLX pinging Angus!

or Sign Up to reply!