Logistics Supply Not Arriving

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with logistics supply crates not arriving.
    I have a mission made on Tanoa with the military logistics module, when I call in reinforcements and supplies the troops will arrive the the ammo crates don't.

I tested and called in 8 troops and 3 ammo crates, a Blackfish and Ghosthawk arrived and landed troops disembarked from the Blackfish but nothing came from the Ghosthawk, they started up and left and report said supplies had been dropped but no crates could be found.

I have tried with convoy and para drop as well and troops will arrive but no crates ever get delivered.
    Anyone else have issues with delivery of supply crates or an I missing something in the editor.

thanks.

2. Check the chopper logistic actions. Make sure you have enabled it in your ALIVE menu

3. I have checked combat logistics module and all the logistics options are enabled, choppers will arrive but will not unload crates.

4. Unless somebody has changed something, you must unload the creates yourself using the ALiVE Logistic actions.

5. Ah... I understand now, I didn't realise you need to unload the supplies yourself. I was expecting them to just appear on the ground around the heli.

Thanks guys.

6. Tupolov

4 Aug 2016 Administrator

Items that fit into the heli need to be unloaded from the heli. You will need to turn on logistics actions via the Player Options menu (from the ALiVE menu).

If items don't fit in a heli, they are placed in a crate and sling loaded to your position. Again items will need to be unloaded from the crate.

7. Really neat immersion features, loving it.

8. I'm posting here since my problem is related. In my case it's the same with vehicles. When I call in some troops and some empty vehicles, the troops arrives, but no vehicles. And those choppers who are supposed to bring the vehicles takes off right after landing, so I'm always late when trying to interact with them. I'm gonna test with crates tonight. I'm new into editing with this Alivemod.

9. Edited 7 years ago by flopchop

I had this problem the other day> Called in Supplies and heli landed, but took off straight away ( had no time to unload ).

I then tried an airdrop which took forever and out the corner of my eye , I saw a parachute fall 100m away. Ran over to where it landed ( nothing there ). Looked all over.

10. Just setup the new version of Alive and on my basic Stratis test map I have the same issue with the default helicopter.

Requested just a nato ammo box helicopter arrives like it should, it lands and immediately takes off. All the messages are one right after the other, from arriving right to rtb. I also tested the convoy and it did not wait for 2 minutes before it took off also.

slingload of a vehicle worked fine and so did airdrops.

11. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Hmmm. I just sent out a test mission to a few people and got this report and photo (which shows an ALiVE script error).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5i9msjjh0ps08g/Error%20message.jpg?dl=0%C2%A0a

I did experience the following error message a couple of times which appeared to coincide with requests for resupply of ammo by air (heli drop) and reinforcements by road. None of these supplies appeared to materialise, although the heli did turn up, hover in the air for a while, land then take off immediately and leave without leaving behind the requested explosives. I don't know if this is something i have done incorrectly or a problem with the mission? A fixed wing supply drop seemed to work correctly although I lost where the parachutes landed as I came under fire.

I'm fairly certain this was with the ALIVE Github dev build too. I just asked him to clarify that though.

EDIT: Yes, it was with the dev build.

12. Edited 7 years ago by eric963

I'm still not able to get helo/truck based logistics to work. they arrive, land/stop and then immediately depart, no 2 minute message to unload or time to unload. Running just CBA and Alive.

Does anyone have a basic mission with this working I can look at to make sure I don't have something bugged on my end.

Thanks
    Eric

Works fine with dropping off troops but not when you have to unload something yourself.

13. Tupolov

22 Sep 2016 Administrator

Have you got an exact repro? Do you get any script errors? Can you post your RPT?

14. https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5i9msjjh0ps08g/Error%20message.jpg?dl=0%C2%A0a

I see that error often. 99% sure it only happens for me when testing locally with the Data module enabled but not connected to the War Room.

15. Edited 7 years ago by Riley

@Tupolov

• Convoy shows up but leaves in 30 seconds.
    • Heli delivery announces complete before landing. Lands then leaves immediately.
    • Air drop works.

Repro mission (ALiVE/CBA only): LINK -->

Note: Most modules left at default values.

or Sign Up to reply!