Long time ALiVE mission maker wants to ask some questions to you fine fellas.

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Yeah the examples are epic: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Depic%26amp%3Dtrue

Lol at the most overused word next to fail. :) I used to post Operation Sports a lot and at one point they banned "epic" through their filter as a swear word because everyone was using it to describe everything.

3. @highhead I have a couple of questions about this from a different perspective. In a mission I am working on and close to finishing I have a group of players playing as the insurgents with another group playing as a US SOCOM Unconventional Warfare task force to assist those same insurgents against an AI occupying force.

Would it be best to setup the AI faction as the occupation or invasion in this mission?

As it stands now I have them set to where the civilians are low hostility against the Independents (Player insurgents) and Blufor (SOCOM task force) but high against AI. Is there a way to set the AI faction to a point where they would be able to lower the hostility level of the civilians against them and through player mistakes (ie...killing civilians, collateral damage, etc...) have the Civilians increasingly hate the Independents?

4. @HeroesandvillainsOS  Yeah the examples are epic: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Depic%26amp%3Dtrue

Lol at the most overused word next to fail. :) I used to post Operation Sports a lot and at one point they banned "epic" through their filter as a swear word because everyone was using it to describe everything.

The most overused word these days is literally "literally".

5. I use it a lot too. Bad habit. :(

6. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

I Iiterally use that word all the time

7. Also it's like people don't know the meaning of the word... they stay literally but they mean figuratively.

or Sign Up to reply!