Malden Index

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by dred

Hey Guys,

Sorry if post is out of line, but just wondering what the plans are with regard to releasing the index for the Malden map released today by BI.

I took a look at the Github commit history, and see that an index has already been created. Is it possible to get hold of this direct and use it, or should we be expecting a new version of ALIVE soon?

Please don't take this as me applying pressure, I am happy to wait, just eager to get started creating ALIVE missions for Malden!

Ed

2. @Tupolov

3. Friznit

22 Jun 2017 Administrator

Soon™

4. Chronologically soon? Geologically soon? Cosmologically soon?

5. Edited 6 years ago by Burdy323

I was gonna quickly whip you up an index.. Then the Obj Categorizer booted up and said 287 objects.. Think I may either save this for another day or let someone else take the helm ;) .. Or, just wait until the new version of ALIVE

6. No need. Soon means soon in this case. Just hang on tight.

7. I hope you understood the sarcasm, Hero's....

8. He is replying to burdy

9. So just a heads up. I tried out the Malden Index last night (love the alarm when a pilot is getting into his jet).

All of the Helos were exploding and being placed in "wonky" positions when selecting to place air units. I'm assuming it's an index issue.

10. I just need a quick test of the Malden index that comes with the new version of ALIVE. Seems to work really well. I also noticed fewer instant destroys for helicopters spawning in as well, which is greatly appreciated :)

11. @dred I just need a quick test of the Malden index that comes with the new version of ALIVE. Seems to work really well. I also noticed fewer instant destroys for helicopters spawning in as well, which is greatly appreciated :)

My bad...I was using the index on the latest ALiVE RC Build on Github, not yours.

or Sign Up to reply!