Military Air Component Commander

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Allright, done it.
    Mods used were CBA, ALiVE and TeTeTs F/A/18..all latest versions from steam.

https://pastebin.com/CDxCGmLN

3. Tupolov

19 Jul 2017 Administrator

Ok, I see the issue.

The F/A-18s are not configured with updated weapon configs, therefore they don't get registered for Attack or Fighter tasks...

We implemented a fix in dev to address this. So this will work in next release.

You should also reach out to TeTeT to see if he plans to update these aircraft (and their weapons/ammo) to 1.72 configs (specifically the new targeting / sensor changes)

4. Edited 6 years ago by Nablatidis

Thanks!

I will do that.
    However I read somewhere that he is very busy irl right now. So we might have to wait. He also has a Dev build of the Nimitz that has a dynamic airport built in.

It's a shame because MACC, f/a-18 and the Nimitz could potentially be best friends.

Also, a feature request: I've noticed the AI have gotten pretty good at ejecting when getting shot down. It would be cool to connect that to the c2istar and get a pilot rescue mission that involves an actual MACC pilot. I think it would increase the immersion if it's a rescue mission that actually has some background behind it. And that a MACC pilot might be worth saving as you only have a limited amount of them, based on how many air assets was created at the start.

5. Friznit

20 Jul 2017 Administrator

This is already in the feature list and being worked on

or Sign Up to reply!