Index of taunus

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Sternkraft#

Hello everyone,

I've found this old thread of someone asking for Taunus to be indexed and if I understood everything right someone actually did it. Does anyone know where I can find the file for that?
    Would appriciate your help.

2. As far as I know he never submitted it to be included in the ALiVE mod. :(

3. :(
    I might do it myself if I manage. The wiki page makes it look doable

4. Hey guys, Sorry, yea i did do it. I updated the git hub blacklist so it was way easier to index the map. I have a working version. Just didnt ever use it because arma 3 stable was still 32 bit so our group had alot of issues with the map. Ill add a commit on the github now.

5. Done :) https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/pull/400

6. :)

7. :)

8. There's every chance I'm doing it wrong, but I couldn't get the file above to work. Will an index of X-Cam Taunus be any upcoming ALiVE updates?

Thanks

9. It will be part of the next ALiVE release yes

10. Fantastic, thanks for the update - is there a rough ETA?

11. @Harudath Fantastic, thanks for the update - is there a rough ETA?

No ETA. There is a new release candidate for testing if you'd like to provide any feedback: https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/releases

12. 15:46:13 ALiVE OPCOM Waiting for Virtual AI System...

I've downloaded the latest version and am giving it a go, though it seems to be working the same as the previous version of ALiVE

13. @Harudath 15:46:13 ALiVE OPCOM Waiting for Virtual AI System...

I've downloaded the latest version and am giving it a go, though it seems to be working the same as the previous version of ALiVE

Could you post the rpt please? Host it on dropbox and put the link back here.

14. Feeling absolutely zero pressure to have not made a stupid mistake now... :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrwitxb8uv4g3f9/Arma3_x64_2017-08-18_17-55-35%20-%20Copy.rpt?dl=0

15. I'm taking a gander at your rpt, though don't count on me to be able to figure out the problem. Lol. Anyway, just wanted to ask, is @aliveBrexit aliveserver? Ha. What is that?

16. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Hmm. Are you on dev branch? You should not be testing indexes on dev branch. The rpt is checking for Laws of War.

You shouldn't really be testing with RHS either. Vanilla factions and no additional mods until we can see if the index is working.

17. Edited 6 years ago by Harudath

Haha, I normally use Play With Six to get my mods, and if I replaced the ALIVE folder in my mod directory PWS would throw a fit, so I put the version linked above in its own folder and renamed it, then run arma with the launcher (and desired mods).

According to steam I'm not on dev branch:

TL;DR @aliveBrexit is the current RC

18. Any clues as to what might be the problem?

19. Probably needs to be reindexed

20. Supposedly it was reindexed. There are guys in our group that are going to test it.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!