ORBAT Trouble

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Not as far as I’m aware.

3. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by cbff33

I am getting a build failed message also. I wanted to add some helicopters to a faction I copied. All are throwing Undefined base class 'turrets' and all the typical cba eventhandlers base destroyed. Sort of getting tired of the whole Arma buggy AF crap.

EDIT I am finding that ORBAT doesn't seem to play well with copied factions when I try to add other stuff to them. But I just made a test faction from scratch, without copying another faction. Very time consuming, but It made a working faction.

My hats off to all the people who have made these insanely large factions. Definitely is a big project.

4. I also have the exact same problem. Copying factions is something that is not working in some cases in ORBAT Creator especially if you copy the something from RHS to your new custom faction.

The way is to create from scratch but oh God, complete all maybe in the Arma 5 lol

5. Edited 5 years ago by SpyderBlack723

The end of file error means you accidentally added something at the end, or your output was so massive it exceeded some arma output limit. Are you able to reproduce the output at all (without expending huge amounts of time).

6. I solved the problem, it was my inattention (It's complicated when someone is talking to you ... Like for example... Girlfriends lol)

7. Hello i have a problem replacing vehicles FIA offroad with with british land rover so the the model of a car appears in game but only driver seat is working , gun turret don t work ?

8. Make sure you edit the vehicle and add a gunner for the turret

9. @patpowercat @SpyderBlack723 I'm having the same issue as patpowercat. When I make the custom mods and export them I am only seeing one of them actually appear in-game. I've tested them one at a time and they work separately but when I load them all up together only the last one loaded will work. do I need to change something with the pbo tool or do I need to use different add-on autogens?

or Sign Up to reply!