1. 5 years ago

If you guys haven't seen https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/216320-community-factions-project/
    Take a look, and it plays nicely with ALiVE.

2. Have fun with it! It’s developed by at least two members on our team (Tupolov and AuTigerGrad) so yes it’s made with ALiVE in mind first and foremost.

3. yea it is fricking awesome

4. Question: Does CFP need all CUP Addons? Or only core? Will I lose CUP Vehicles etc. if I only use CFP or are they integrated into CUP? I am a bit confused here

5. It requires CUP Weapons, Units and Vehicles. You won't lose anything, CFP adds new factions.

6. We actually have a massive..and I do mean massive...update coming Friday. I believe...at last count..after our update tomorrow we will be at a total of 50 new or revamped factions. Of the top of my head update includes:

US Navy Seals Arid/Desert faction
    US Navy Seals Jungle/Woodland faction
    75th Ranger Regiment
    Israeli Defense Force
    Hamas Al Qassam Brigades
    Islamic Republic of Iran Armed Forces
    Central African Rebels
    Sudan/Darfur conflict factions (5 or 6 different factions)
    Completely revamped/overhauled German CUP KSK (Desert and Woodland factions)
    Plus a ton of newly acquired assets, redone textures, completely redone Crye Uniforms and probably some other stuff I can't remember.

7. Completely revamped/overhauled German CUP KSK (Desert and Woodland factions)

Like that part! As a former german soldier I kinda am upset of onlt having recond and commandos available :D

(yeah I use BWMod but it is not complete for AL!VE)

8. Amazing! Really looking forward to this update, I've also wanted to get a proper BW faction into Alive. Did a crappy port of it myself with the ORBAT creator, but i'm glad i'll be able to ditch that soon. :)

9. @AUTigerGrad We actually have a massive..and I do mean massive...update coming Friday.
    Completely revamped/overhauled German CUP KSK (Desert and Woodland factions)

Was gonna ask why the krauts weren't getting any love! And there it is.

10. Edited 5 years ago by JD_Wang

I just uploaded a 20 slot CFP based mission to the workshop. It takes advantage of CFP's ALiVE factions and the VCOM 3.0 compatability.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1419459669

Operation Grindstone sees you playing as the USMC taking on Russian forces in a battle for the island of NAPF.
    It requires ACE and TFAR and features a few cool mechanics like TFAR radio jamming and survivable aircraft crashes. We played a much more modded version of this mission for about 6 weeks and it was great fun.

11. Edited 5 years ago by vihkr

Thanks dude I'll check it. TFAR and Survivable Crashes are great for adding depth to the environment. Say, one of us should hack together a list of best mods to compliment ALiVE. Maybe I'll do that after I drink some beer.

or Sign Up to reply!