Anizay Indexed

1. 5 years ago

I've indexed the new Anizay map that was released only yesterday. This is my first index and it was a real headache trying to get it to work, but I made it. If there are mistakes, it is because, again, this is my first time ever trying it. Here it is; tell me how it works for you!

2. Hey thanks for doing this. I was planning on indexing it later so I appreciate you saving me some time. I’ll pass the word on, make sure it’s tested, then pester Marcel to get it into the next update. :)

3. Where do i put the file to use it?

4. Go inside the folder and find the "x" folder. Copy and paste that into your mission folder. That should work until the ALiVE devs include it in the update.

5. Edited 5 years ago by Seagull

Everything works well in the green zone, but there's no civ spawns in the desert area

6. Edited 5 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@Seagull Everything works well in the green zone, but there's no civ spawns in the desert area

Civ spawning will rely on enterable civilian buildings being in that area (and that the indexer classified them as such). Can you verify enterable civilian buildings are in the desert but aren’t spawning civs? To test, use max civs spawns with no filtering.

7. Yeah i tested with no filter and max civs, and they only spawn in the green area (even then there are some dead zones there) and none spawned in brown zone

I also got the error when starting the mission:
    [ALIVE_griddata, "1_10", |#|_sectordata] call ALIVE_fnc_hashset;
    Error undefined variable in expression: _ sectordata

8. Just wondering if the Wiki has the updated list of available indexed maps? If not, is there a updated list somewhere?

9. Edited 5 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

The index probably needs to be redone again anyway since he added some villages. @TPM I don’t think there’s a list anywhere aside from the wiki. I guess you can scan our Github source code to see if a map has been indexed. Did you have a specific map in mind?

10. Yeah, the author of this map is still not quite finished and is adding things in on a regular basis. Indexing this map again wouldnt be wise until he's done with all that.

11. @HeroesandvillainsOS The index probably needs to be redone again anyway since he added some villages. @TPM I don’t think there’s a list anywhere aside from the wiki. I guess you can scan our Github source code to see if a map has been indexed. Did you have a specific map in mind?

Nah, I was just looking for maps that had been indexed to start creating more alive based missions.

12. Wasn't able to get the map indexing to work and really needed an index for this map, thanks a lot!

13. Deleted 5 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS
  14. Edited 5 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Guys just a warning not to post any link on the site right now without explicitly stating what it is. We’re experiencing a lot of malicious spam, some disguised very cleverly as real replies in threads. Although some of it sounds sexy in theory, the end result will be viruses and scams so any post containing a link I do not trust will be deleted whether it ends up being a scam link or not.

15. Guys just a warning that this Heroes may not be the real heroes, he is not to be trusted.

Will the real Heroes please stand up.

16. https://www.theawl.com/2016/11/am-i-a-robot-and-is-there-any-way-to-know-for-sure/

17. The right thing to do is to not click that link, btw. But it is a real and safe link.

Or is it?

18. It's a trick. Get an axe.

or Sign Up to reply!