Do CAS auto rearm/refuel upon landing? (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago

So I've always meant to ask this question....

When I call in a CAS chopper to assist...then it returns to base....does that helo automatically rearm and refuel itself when it lands?

If not, is there a way to achieve this?

2. Yes when it lands it auto refuels and rearms

3. Nice! Learn something new every day.

4. I'm at the age where I'm forgetting something each day :)

5. Hey does CAS auto rearm/fuel when landing? I forgot.

;)

6. Friznit

9 Mar 2016 Administrator

An old man comes out in a peddle powered wooden fuel tanker and siphons aviation fuel into the helicopters using a battered but surprisingly willing donkey pump whilst a veritable army of wheeled pygmy monkeys forms a chain to move the high explosive ordnance onto the weapon pylons. Meanwhile the pilots or serviced by a plethora of nubian slaves until they are fit to fly again.

This also explains why the script takes a while to run.

7. @Friznit An old man comes out in a peddle powered wooden fuel tanker and siphons aviation fuel into the helicopters using a battered but surprisingly willing donkey pump whilst a veritable army of wheeled pygmy monkeys forms a chain to move the high explosive ordnance onto the weapon pylons. Meanwhile the pilots or serviced by a plethora of nubian slaves until they are fit to fly again.

This also explains why the script takes a while to run.

The sad thing is when we're all old, posts like these will make perfect sense. And I'll call you Frumpwurtz. And SavageCDN will still have a Blackberry. :(

8. @HeroesandvillainsOS  And SavageCDN will still have a Blackberry. :(

Never Forget

9. I love these forums so much...

10. I'd add a witty reply with colourful emoticons but my BLACKBERRY DOESN'T SUPPORT IT!!!

Wait... nubian slaves? Why was I not informed??

11. Edited 8 years ago by Woody05

| ^ |
    \ /
    \______________/

edit: lol....well my symbol blackberry smiley face failed....

12. "A" for effort however!!

or Sign Up to reply!