R3F Logistics and ALiVE?

1. last year

Are they still compatible? I know in the past it has worked using the code from the ALiVE Wiki, but some have said it's not working. Can anybody confirm for me before I build this entire FOB resupply system around R3F?

2. Or if anybody knows how to get an array of objects loaded inside a vehicle using the ALiVE Logistics, I would be very much appreciative as well :)

3. Yup! I got R3F working well (For the most part) with ALiVE and its been great! http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Logistics_Support

The "Place the Alive (Required) module as normal but name it ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS" doesnt work and seems unecessary now but the

"Then add the line in R3F_LOG\objet_deplacable\relacher.sqf at line 12:
    [ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS,"updateObject",[R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet]] call ALIVE_fnc_logistics;"

works perfectly and saves the object when you release it. Just add the items you want in the config and assign their size parameters.

4. @Opendome Yup! I got R3F working well (For the most part) with ALiVE and its been great! http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Logistics_Support

The "Place the Alive (Required) module as normal but name it ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS" doesnt work and seems unecessary now but the

"Then add the line in R3F_LOG\objet_deplacable\relacher.sqf at line 12:
    [ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS,"updateObject",[R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet]] call ALIVE_fnc_logistics;"

works perfectly and saves the object when you release it. Just add the items you want in the config and assign their size parameters.

Great to hear! I jumped the gun anyway and went ahead and built the system around R3F, so hearing that the objects will persist is a huge weight off my shoulders. Thank you!

5. 11 months ago
    Deleted 5 months ago by Nichols
  6. 5 months ago

Just saw on the Alive Github that there is a recognized issue with R3F Logistics and persistence. @marceldev89 can you tell me if you guys have started working on this or if you need some help? We have a few guys that are attempting/wanting to build FOB's in our mission but R3F has created issues in the past for us in missions.

7. marceldev89

Jul 3 Moderator

R3F logistics persistence should work just fine in most cases. The github issue you linked is more about the usage of -autoInit I believe.

or Sign Up to reply!