R3F Logistics and ALiVE?

1. 6 years ago

Are they still compatible? I know in the past it has worked using the code from the ALiVE Wiki, but some have said it's not working. Can anybody confirm for me before I build this entire FOB resupply system around R3F?

2. Or if anybody knows how to get an array of objects loaded inside a vehicle using the ALiVE Logistics, I would be very much appreciative as well :)

3. Yup! I got R3F working well (For the most part) with ALiVE and its been great! http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Logistics_Support

The "Place the Alive (Required) module as normal but name it ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS" doesnt work and seems unecessary now but the

"Then add the line in R3F_LOG\objet_deplacable\relacher.sqf at line 12:
    [ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS,"updateObject",[R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet]] call ALIVE_fnc_logistics;"

works perfectly and saves the object when you release it. Just add the items you want in the config and assign their size parameters.

4. @Opendome Yup! I got R3F working well (For the most part) with ALiVE and its been great! http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Logistics_Support

The "Place the Alive (Required) module as normal but name it ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS" doesnt work and seems unecessary now but the

[ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS,"updateObject",[R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet]] call ALIVE_fnc_logistics;"

works perfectly and saves the object when you release it. Just add the items you want in the config and assign their size parameters.

Great to hear! I jumped the gun anyway and went ahead and built the system around R3F, so hearing that the objects will persist is a huge weight off my shoulders. Thank you!

5. Deleted 5 years ago by Nichols
  6. 5 years ago

Just saw on the Alive Github that there is a recognized issue with R3F Logistics and persistence. @marceldev89 can you tell me if you guys have started working on this or if you need some help? We have a few guys that are attempting/wanting to build FOB's in our mission but R3F has created issues in the past for us in missions.

7. R3F logistics persistence should work just fine in most cases. The github issue you linked is more about the usage of -autoInit I believe.

8. @Opendome Yup! I got R3F working well (For the most part) with ALiVE and its been great! http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Logistics_Support

How did you get this to work? I put it in the correct spot on this mission folder. I server saved and exited and when the mission restarts everything is gone.

or Sign Up to reply!