So I'm currently updating all of my older missions on steam as many are over a year old and need quite a bit of fine tuning, tweaking, etc.
That being said..... in regards to some new missions....I figured I would ask the ALiVE users (those who don't normally design missions of course) what kinds of ALiVE missions/campaigns they would like to see.
So here's the deal if you're interested....simply post in this thread the following
- Type of ALiVE Campaign: (Conventional style, Assymetric)
- What map would you like me to use? (Needs to be indexed for ALiVE of course)
- What unit mods would you like? (RHS Escalation? 3CB? CUP? WW2 Iron Front? UNSUNG Vietnam?)
- What ALiVE features would you like me to include?
- Any other requests/background
I'll look over any and all requests and make as many as I can...or feel like. Then I'll post for any and all of the ALiVE community to use.
I just thought it would be fun to get some fresh ideas outside of my own AND it can allow folks who are intimidated by mission making or using ALiVE to experience a custom mission to tailored to their taste.
So if that sounds interesting to yall (as we say down South), fire away!