Decent Middle Eastern Map

1. 2 weeks ago

Hello,

I am looking for a good quality Middle East map that isn't Takistan for once. I don't like too much desert. Does anyone have any good options for maps?

Looking for a large amount of room as well to conduct multiple operations at the same time without interfering with each other.

2. LYTHIUM

Not just Middle Eastern..it's, in my opinion, the best non-official map in ARMA.

Only issue is some of the custom buildings are indestructible...but that is a very small issue when compared to how amazing the map is.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

3. @AUTigerGrad

That is what I was going to try tonight. Does it work well with ALiVE?

4. @AUTigerGrad

Have any templates for the map yet?

5. Yes...go to my Steam Workshop (AuburnAlumni)

Mission Name: Operation Lythium. PBO link is on the workshop page as well. It's an amazing map.

6. Thanks will give it a try, and check it out.

7. @AUTigerGrad Only issue is some of the custom buildings are indestructible...but that is a very small issue when compared to how amazing the map is.

We've also found some walls that are a little out of place and also able to be walked through (although not shot through) but yeah it's a beautiful map, and we're starting our mission tonight.

8. 6 days ago

So glad i looked at this post i found my north Africa map! Is there a just map download away from the full ffa mod?

9. Lythium is probably not a great choice for Africa, TBH. It's a good approximation for Afghanistan. Either way, yes it is standalone on Steam Workshop.

10. 4 days ago

Well I'll be damned. JBAD is apparently getting an update soon. :) Workshop page has confirmed maybe within a week. Nice!

11. Here's hoping that fixes the problems they seem to have with ALiVE

12. I won't impact civs spawns. Or at least I doubt it. But it will according to the author fix the issues with buildings blowing up too easily and other things like that.

or Sign Up to reply!