AA Unit Blacklist

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

highhead

3 May 2016 Administrator

Can you please upload a mission somewhere with only ALiVE, CUP and CBA which demonstrates the issue (somewhat) and I will take a look at it!

Thanks Comrade

3. I will do that tonight and get back to you when that's done.

Thanks again.

4. A thought I just had ... do I also need to specify what groups not to spawn in the CQB module? In my above example I only specify groups in the GROUPBLACKLIST.

If you are running CQB then yes

5. If you are running CQB then yes

Many thanks that was the fix ... I needed to add the two group names to the ALIVE_MIL_CQB_CUSTOM_UNITBLACK entry as well. Now there are no AA Missile units on the map - it makes flying much easier.

Thanks so much for your help.

My final code block that I put in the init field of the ALiVE Required module looks like this;

ALiVE_MIL_CQB_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["CUP_O_TK_Soldier_AA","CUP_O_TK_INS_Soldier_AA","CUP_O_TK_InfantrySectionAA","CUP_O_TK_MILITIA_AATeam"]; 
    ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["CUP_O_TK_Soldier_AA","CUP_O_TK_INS_Soldier_AA"]; 
    ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_GROUPBLACKLIST = ["CUP_O_TK_InfantrySectionAA","CUP_O_TK_MILITIA_AATeam"];
  6. Thanks for sharing the solution :)

7. Thanks added that snippet to the wiki - it's a fairly common question

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Custom_Blacklists

8. highhead

4 May 2016 Administrator

Thanks for catching that! I got the feeling it is actually something different, as CQB doesnt use cfgGroups, I need to take a look at that still!

9. highhead

4 May 2016 Administrator

So I put those in required ALiVE module and I didnt get a single AA guy created (tested with blu vs. red).

ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_GROUPBLACKLIST = ["OIA_InfTeam_AA","OIA_MotInf_AA","OIA_MechInf_AA","OIA_TankPlatoon_AA","ORG_InfTeam_AA"];

ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_VEHICLEBLACKLIST = ["I_Plane_Fighter_03_AA_F","B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F","O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F","AA_01_base_F","B_static_
    AA_F","O_static_AA_F","I_static_AA_F","B_AA_01_weapon_F","O_AA_01_weapon_F","I_AA_01_weapon_F"];

ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["B_soldier_AA_F","B_soldier_AAA_F","I_Soldier_AA_F","I_Soldier_AAA_F","O_Soldier_AA_F","O_Soldier_AAA_F","O_soldierU_AA_F","O_soldierU_AAA_F"];

ALiVE_MIL_CQB_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["B_soldier_AA_F","B_soldier_AAA_F","I_Soldier_AA_F","I_Soldier_AAA_F","O_Soldier_AA_F","O_Soldier_AAA_F","O_soldierU_AA_F","O_soldierU_AAA_F"];

vanilla ofc.

10. highhead

4 May 2016 Administrator

incl. CUP and Massi, was to lazy to clean it up by hand. could be tweaked.

ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_GROUPBLACKLIST = ["BUS_mas_med_InfTeam_AA_b_hd","BUS_mas_medinshd_InfTeam_AA_b","OIA_InfTeam_AA","OIA_MotInf_AA","OIA_MechInf_AA","OIA_TankPlatoon_AA","ORG_InfTeam_AA","CUP_O_RU_InfSection_AA","CUP_O_RU_InfSection_AA_EMR","CUP_O_RU_InfSection_AA_VDV","CUP_O_RU_InfSection_AA_VDV_EMR","CUP_O_ChDKZ_InfSection_AA","CUP_O_TK_InfantrySectionAA","CUP_O_TK_MILITIA_AATeam","CUP_O_SLA_InfantrySectionAA","OPF_mas_med_InfTeam_AA_o","OPF_mas_medins_InfTeam_AA_o","OPF_mas_ira_InfTeam_AA_o","OPF_mas_med_InfTeam_AA_o_hd","OPF_mas_medinshd_InfTeam_AA_o","OPF_mas_irahd_InfTeam_AA_o_hd","IND_mas_med_InfTeam_AA_i_hd","IND_mas_medinshd_InfTeam_AA_i"];

ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["I_Soldier_AA_F","I_Soldier_AAA_F","O_Soldier_AA_F","O_Soldier_AAA_F","O_soldierU_AA_F","O_soldierU_AAA_F","CUP_O_RU_Soldier_AA_EMR","CUP_O_RU_Soldier_AA_VDV","CUP_O_RU_Soldier_AA_VDV_EMR","O_mas_med_Army_AA_F","I_mas_med_Army_AA_F","B_mas_med_Army_AA_F","O_mas_ira_Army_AA_F","O_mas_med_Insu_AA_F","I_mas_med_Insu_AA_F","O_mas_med_Armyhd_AA_F","I_mas_med_Armyhd_AA_F","B_mas_med_Armyhd_AA_F","O_mas_irahd_Army_AA_F","O_mas_med_Insuhd_AA_F","I_mas_med_Insuhd_AA_F"];

ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_VEHICLEBLACKLIST = ["O_static_AA_F","I_static_AA_F","O_AA_01_weapon_F","I_AA_01_weapon_F","CUP_KA50_AA_Base","CUP_O_Ka50_AA_SLA","CUP_O_Ka50_AA_RU","CUP_Igla_AA_pod_Base","CUP_I_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","CUP_I_RBS70_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_Igla_AA_pod_Base","I_mas_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","O_mas_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_Base","I_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_AAF","B_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_med_static_AA_F","O_mas_med_static_AA_F","O_mas_ira_static_AA_F","CUP_O_Igla_AA_pod_RU","CUP_O_Igla_AA_pod_TK"];

ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["I_Soldier_AA_F","I_Soldier_AAA_F","O_Soldier_AA_F","O_Soldier_AAA_F","O_soldierU_AA_F","O_soldierU_AAA_F","CUP_O_RU_Soldier_AA_EMR","CUP_O_RU_Soldier_AA_VDV","CUP_O_RU_Soldier_AA_VDV_EMR","O_mas_med_Army_AA_F","I_mas_med_Army_AA_F","B_mas_med_Army_AA_F","O_mas_ira_Army_AA_F","O_mas_med_Insu_AA_F","I_mas_med_Insu_AA_F","O_mas_med_Armyhd_AA_F","I_mas_med_Armyhd_AA_F","B_mas_med_Armyhd_AA_F","O_mas_irahd_Army_AA_F","O_mas_med_Insuhd_AA_F","I_mas_med_Insuhd_AA_F"];

11. highhead

4 May 2016 Administrator

Also I added 2 new functions to help you find units/vehicles/groups more easily.

_groupTypes = ["AA_" (string to searchfor), INDEPENDENT (side or faction)] call ALiVE_fnc_groupFinder;
    _objectTypes = [configFile >> "cfgVehicles" (config path), "_AA" (string to searchfor)] call ALiVE_fnc_configFindEntries;

those arrays can basically be easily read and copypasted to whatever blacklist you like.

12. Thanks HH added that shit to wiki yo

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Custom_Blacklists

13. Ace thanks for doing the leg work @highhead

14. Edited 7 years ago by Kipod

Not sure about this.

a.) Used the Blacklist to get rid of all AA Missile units using Massi's African Conflict (Vehicles).

b.) Once is a while, it looks as if a Missile is taking down a chopper - the chopper deploys flares, but something hits it.

c.) Lots of RPGs being fired into the air. OK. No big deal, but if you look in Massi's HiLux's they are packed with Anti-Air missiles (titan).

d.) ....or also, I had both the Massi's African Conflict (Vehicles) as well as just the one without vehicles loaded.

Ideas?

15. .... and we're back! Feeling like a bit of a prat.

Turns out that I did not know there was a AA soldier in the African Insurgents, as opposed to the African Liberation Army!! - Detail will kill you.

.....it also killed all those men coming to save me, when Mirror-Two was shot down over Alikampos last night with all 12 KIA. Sorry lads. I should have blacklisted better!

16. Glad to hear it is fixed!

17. I hate to drag up an old thread but I am wanting to make sure I put this in the correct place.

According to the wiki ; If I put this code below into the ALiVE_sys_Profile init it should work to remove just the individual units??? http://pastebin.com/dbhegJCf

ALiVE_MIL_CQB_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["shgplaforces_infantry_shg_pla_sof_recon_team","shgplaforces_specops_shg_pla_sof_detachment","shgplaforces_specops_shg_pla_south_blade","shgplaforces_infantry_shg_pla_sniper_single","shgplaforces_specops_shg_pla_sniper_team","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_TL_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Demo_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Rifleman_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Grenadier_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_AR_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Medic_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_DM_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Commo_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Scout_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_AR_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Rifleman_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Sniper_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Spotter_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_TL_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_Commo_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_Demo_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_DM_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_Medic_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_Scout_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Weapons_AA_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Asst_AT_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Weapons_AT_02","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_HQ_Officer_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Jet_Pilot_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Helicopter_Pilot_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Navy_Crewman_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Weapons_AA_01"];

However what about individual groups that I don't want to be put into the CQB aspect? For instance I have some sniper teams placed in there that are 2 man groups and I would not want them walking around with bolt action rifles or long range optics running CQB against my players. So how do I exclude them from being generated by the CQB module?

Thanks in advance.

18. There are four different blacklists: Unit, Vehicle, CQB, and Group. You need to separate yours into those. See wiki here .

The CQB blacklists (what you have) will prevent individual units from being spawned in CQB. So if you want snipers to be excluded, add them in there.

If you want a certain group (for example sniper team) to be excluded, add them to group blacklist. As far as I understand, CQB module does not spawn groups at all, but individual units based on positions inside buildings.

19. Edited 7 years ago by Nichols

@patpowercat

I used the wiki in creating the first code aspect and while it worked it still had the same results I am seeing now. Which is why I have it changed over to the linked code below. Still getting the same results with not units towards the end of the blacklist being restricted from spawning. I am thinking that I am just going to let it ride and be done with it. The units after all the "South_Blade" listings are what are spawning in the CQB module all over the map in the towns. I turned it off of the complete map since I was having some major memory errors in editor with them spawning everywhere.

Updated Tanoa Takedown CQB Blacklist

ALiVE_MIL_CQB_CUSTOM_UNITBLACKLIST = ["O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_TL_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Demo_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Rifleman_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Grenadier_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_AR_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Medic_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_DM_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Commo_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Scout_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_AR_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Rifleman_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Sniper_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_SOF_Spotter_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_TL_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_Commo_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_Demo_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_DM_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_Medic_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_South_Blade_Scout_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Weapons_AA_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Jr_AT_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Asst_AT_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Weapons_AT_02","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Para_Trooper_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Weapons_LMG_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Sr_AT_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_HQ_Officer_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Jet_Pilot_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Helicopter_Pilot_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Armor_Crewman_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Navy_Crewman_01","O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLA_Weapons_AA_01"];
  20. Hmm not sure. "O_SHGPLAForces_SHG_PLAWeapons_AA_01" is a man not a static weapon yes?

Do you have any problems blacklisting vanilla units?

21. Yes they are all individual units and not static weapons.

or Sign Up to reply!